As a partner, I strive to live Altenburger’s spirit of providing efficient, sound and business-oriented advice.
Kaspar Luginbühl specializes in banking, insurance and financial market law. His main areas of practice include the assistance of Swiss and foreign banks, other financial services providers, FinTech ventures and insurance companies in regulatory, licensing and contractual matters. In addition, he advises his clients in capital market transactions, investment products, internal investigations and white-collar crime cases.
Kaspar Luginbühl has extensive international and cross-border experience, particularly involving the Middle East and Africa.
- Since 2020 Partner at Altenburger
- 2013-2020 Associate at Bär & Karrer, Zurich
- 2011-2013 Legal counsel at Hilti Aktiengesellschaft, Schaan, Principality of Liechtenstein
- 2007-2011 Law clerk at the Swiss Federal Administrative Court (Court II), St. Gallen
- 2005-2006 Legal trainee at Kellerhals Carrard, Berne
- 2018 Certificate of Advanced Studies in Law and Management, University of St. Gallen
- 2017 Master's in Corporate Law, University of Cambridge
- 2013 Double Doctorate, Universities of Basel and Strasbourg
- 2006 Bar admission, Berne
- 2004 Lic. iur., University of Fribourg
Bar / Court Admission
At all Swiss courts