As a partner, I strive to live Altenburger’s spirit of providing efficient, sound and business-oriented advice.
Kaspar Luginbühl heads the Banking, Finance and Fintech Team in Altenburger's Zurich office and is a member of the Corporate and M&A Team.
He advises banks and other financial institutions as well as funds and fintech ventures on regulatory, licensing and contractual matters, compliance issues and various internal and external investigations. In addition, he advises his clients in regulatory procedures involving investment products. Being recognized as an applicant/competent specialist by SIX Swiss Exchange, Kaspar Luginbühl supports companies in financial market transactions such as the issuance of financial instruments, the listing thereof and prospectus requirements.
In the area of M&A, Kaspar Luginbühl's focus is on complex national and cross-border transactions. He is a board member of various Swiss and international companies in the medical field and in the natural resources industry.
- Since 2020 Partner at Altenburger
- 2013-2020 Associate at Bär & Karrer, Zurich
- 2011-2013 Legal counsel at Hilti Aktiengesellschaft, Schaan, Principality of Liechtenstein
- 2007-2011 Law clerk at the Swiss Federal Administrative Court (Court II), St. Gallen
- 2005-2006 Legal trainee at Kellerhals Carrard, Berne
- 2018 Certificate of Advanced Studies in Law and Management, University of St. Gallen
- 2017 Master's in Corporate Law, University of Cambridge
- 2013 Double Doctorate, Universities of Basel and Strasbourg
- 2006 Bar admission, Berne
- 2004 Lic. iur., University of Fribourg
Bar / Court Admission
At all Swiss courts
- Recognized applicant / Competent specialist SIX Swiss Exchange