The best part of being a lawyer is that, if you’re curious and diligent, you get to learn and improve your skills every single day.
Syolene advises and represents clients in a wide range of commercial and civil matters, with a particular focus on employment-related issues – such as individual employment relationships (termination agreements, wrongful termination, holiday pay claims, gender equality, harassment, competitive behaviour, employer liability, etc.) and collective labour relations (mass dismissals, social plans or transfer of employment, etc.) – as well as general contract law and family law.
She also practices in the field of criminal law, mainly white-collar crime.
Syolene is particularly appreciated for her loyalty and devotion, traits that push her to never settle for the status quo. Persistent, she will always seek to propose game-changing solutions for our clients.
She is a member of our employment law and of commercial & contracts practice teams.
Altenburger Ltd legal + tax
Rue Rodolphe-Toepffer 11bis, 1206 Geneva
- Since 2021 Associate at Altenburger
- 2018-2020 Trainee lawyer at Étude de Me Alain de Mitri (Geneva)
- 2018 Paralegal at De Mitri & Durand Avocats (Geneva)
- 2017-2018 Paralegal at Poncet Turrettini (Geneva)
- 2020 Bar admission, Geneva
- 2018 Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Profession, University of Geneva
- 2016-2018 Master of Laws, University of Geneva
- 2013-2016 Bachelor of Laws, University of Geneva
Bar / Court Admission
At all Swiss courts
Member of the Young Bar Committee of the Geneva Bar Association
Member of the Geneva Young Bar Association’s sub-committee, in charge of the issues of sexual harassment and sexual discrimination in law firms