To grow from an external lawyer to a trusted advisor, the most important thing is to listen. Everything else flows from this.
Massimo Calderan co-heads the Corporate / M&A Team as well as the Business Italy - Switzerland Team. He advises clients in matters of commercial law, corporate law and M&A. Further practice areas include labor law and immigration (work and residence permits). He also specializes in cross-border issues between Switzerland and Italy.
- 1999 Partner at Altenburger
- 1997-1998 Associate at Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft, New York
- 1996-1997 Associate at Altenburger
- 1994-1996 Associate at Walder Wyss & Partners, Zurich
- 1991-1994 Law clerk at the Commercial Registry of the Canton of Zurich
- 1987-1989 Junior and senior law clerk at the District Court of Zurich
- 1991 Bar admission
- 1986 Lic. iur., Zurich
Bar / Court Admission
At all Swiss courts
- Member of the Pool of Experts of Switzerland Global Enterprise
- Recognized applicant / Competent specialist SIX Swiss Exchange
- Senior Vice Chair of the European Regional Forum of the International Bar Association (IBA)
- Italian Chamber of Commerce for Switzerland (CCIS), consultant