Svetlana is an assistant in our Geneva office. Her work includes organizing the office, overseeing clerical tasks, maintaining our files, sorting and transferring communications, coordinating meetings and – last but not least – welcoming our clients and other visitors to our office.
She is a valued team member for her cross-cultural and language skills, as well as her efficiency.
Altenburger Ltd legal + tax
Rue Rodolphe-Toepffer 11bis, 1206 Geneva
- Since 2013 Assistant at Altenburger
- 2012-2013 Legal secretary/assistant at a Geneva law firm
- 2008-2012 Administrative assistant at Antiquorum Genève SA, Geneva
- 2013 Legal assistant/secretary degree from CNFDI (Private National Centre for Distance Training), France
- 2000 Qualification as French and English Teacher, University of Petrozavodsk, Russia