Being a lawyer is like being a screenwriter: turning a simple story into a captivating and successful adventure.
Cécile Zumstein specializes in banking and financial regulation. She advises financial institutions, in particular portfolio managers, family offices, trustees and managers of collective assets. Her activity furthermore includes licensing procedures with supervisory authorities.
In parallel, Cécile Zumstein developed a strong practice in national and international civil and commercial litigation and arbitration. Her activity also covers recovery and asset-tracing as well as international mutual assistance in criminal matters. Finally, she regularly assists clients on matters of white-collar crime and insolvency law.
Cécile Zumstein is particularly appreciated by her clients and peers for her efficiency, her calm and her unshakably good mood.
Altenburger Ltd legal + tax
Rue Rodolphe-Toepffer 11bis, 1206 Geneva
- Since 2023 Senior Associate at Altenburger
- 2022-2023 Associate at BianchiSchwald LLC
- Since 2018 Senior Associate at Altenburger
- 2014-2018 Associate at Pestalozzi Attorneys at Law
- 2012-2014 Associate at B.M.G. Avocats
- 2010 Legal trainee at B.M.G. Avocats
- 2012 Bar admission, Geneva
- 2011 Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Profession, University of Geneva
- 2010 Master of Laws (economic law), University of Geneva
Bar / Court Admission
At all Swiss courts