Being a litigator is like being a screenwriter: turning a simple story into a captivating and successful adventure.
Cécile Zumstein specializes in national and international civil and commercial litigation and arbitration. Her activity also covers recovery and asset-tracing as well as international mutual assistance in criminal matters. In addition, she regularly assists clients on matters of white-collar crime and insolvency law.
Cécile Zumstein is particularly appreciated by her clients and peers for her efficiency, her calm and her unshakeable good mood.
- Since 2018, Senior Associate at Altenburger
- 2014-2018 Associate at Pestalozzi Attorneys at Law
- 2012-2014 Associate at B.M.G. Avocats
- 2010 Legal trainee at B.M.G. Avocats
- 2012 Bar admission, Geneva
- 2011 Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Profession, University of Geneva
- 2010 Master of Laws (economic law), University of Geneva
Bar / Court Admission
At all Swiss courts