Excellent client experience is the main driver for my work as a tax expert and lawyer at Altenburger.
Natalia Roos specializes in the area of domestic and international tax law. She advises individuals, national and international companies.
Her consulting activities cover all areas of national and international tax law, including tax planning, relocations and restructuring, profit and capital taxation, income and wealth taxation, real estate profit taxes, as well as inheritance and gift taxes. Other areas of expertise include cross-border implications of international taxation especially the application of double tax treaties, issues in connection with the refund of Swiss withholding tax in international structures, as well as support with tax audits.
She also advises individuals on all aspects of tax law, in particular transfer of domicile, lump sum taxation, real estate transactions and ongoing income and wealth taxes. As a member of the Russia and Eurasia Business Advisory she advises Russian-speaking clients on all tax aspects of their private and business activities as well as on immigration.
Natalia Roos is valued by her clients as a good listener and open-minded person, who offers solutions that are practical and professional.
- Since 2021 Senior associate at Altenburger
- 2017 – 2021 Senior associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers AG (PwC), Zurich
- 2000 – 2010 Deputy director of the tax department at Prominvestbank, Kiev, Ukraine
- 2020 Swiss Certified Tax Expert
- 2018 Master of Laws, University of Bern
- 2000 Master of Laws, National University of Kiev, Ukraine