Finding and implementing creativity in a rigid legal framework is what I find most fascinating!
Alessandro Pescia’s practice focuses on civil and commercial litigation. He also regularly advises on corporate/M&A, contracts, banking, insolvency and criminal law matters.
Clients appreciate him for his strategic and detailed approach to cases, his anticipation of risks and his in-depth knowledge of court procedures.
- Since 2019 Counsel at Altenburger
- 2015-2019 Senior Associate at Altenburger
- 2007-2015 Associate at Gaggini & Partners Attorneys at Law, Lugano
- 2004-2007 Independent lawyer in Lugano
- 2001-2003 Legal trainee and advisor at Mion & Associati Attorneys at Law, Lugano
- 1999-2000 Legal trainee at Mion & Associati Attorneys at Law, Lugano
- 2003 Bar admission, Ticino
- 1999 lic. iur. with predicate 'bien', Neuchâtel
Bar / Court Admission
At all Swiss courts