Of life’s two certainties, taxes are the only one for which you can get an extension.
Niccolò Figundio assists private and corporate clients with regard to cross-border legal and tax matters between Switzerland and Italy. In particular, he provides assistance on the legal and tax implications of wealth and succession planning, on the international exchange of information for tax purposes, as well as on tax litigation. He also practices immigration law, assisting clients with their personal relocation between Italy and Switzerland.
Niccolò is particularly appreciated by his clients and peers for his precise and rigorous approach, as well as for his ability to move proficiently between Swiss and Italian law and mindsets. He also has a strong sense of humor and a great passion for history.
Altenburger Ltd legal + tax
Via P. Lucchini 7, 6900 Lugano
- Since 2018 Associate at Altenburger
- 2016-2017 Tax lawyer at Talenture Advisory SA, Lugano
- 2014-2016 Trainee lawyer at Studio legale tributario Greco e Associati, Lugano
- 2020 Certificate of Advanced Studies in Swiss Tax Law, SUPSI, Lugano
- 2016 Bar admission, Court of Milan
- 2014 Master's degree in Tax Law, Il Sole 24 Ore Business School, Milan
- 2013 Law degree, University of Insubria, magna cum laude
Bar / Court Admission
- Milan Bar Association (at all Italian courts)
- Registered in Switzerland as EU/EFTA Barrister (at all Swiss courts)
- Since 2020 External collaborator at University of Insubria (INTERREG Project)
- Since 2018 Lecturer in international tax law at CSVN - Centro Studi Villa Negroni (Lugano, Vezia)
Speaking EngagementsDownload Full List (PDF)
Full List of Publications
- "La piazza finanziaria ticinese e l'economia del Nord Italia. Per uno sviluppo integrato", Franco Angeli - 2023