The insurance and banking industries combine tradition, constant innovation and sophistication, which makes working with clients in this area always stimulating and a pleasure.
Melissa Gautschi is Head of Insurance as well as a member of the Banking, Finance & FinTech practice team of Altenburger. She has over 20 years' experience in all legal and regulatory aspects of insurance, collective investment schemes and asset management.
- 2018 Counsel at Altenburger
- 2007-2018 Partner at Altenburger
- 2001 Seconded to Norton Rose (Corporate Finance Team), London
- 1998-2006 Associate at Altenburger
- 2001 LL.M., London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- 1997 Bar admission
- 1995 Legal trainee at CS Life, Zurich
- 1994 Law degree, University of St. Gallen
Bar / Court Admission
- Member of the BVV2 working party of the Swiss Funds & Asset Management Association (SFAMA)
- Co-author www.swiss-insurance-law.ch