As an individual, a family, or a family business you are facing stimulating challenges: Preserving your wealth, investing your assets, securing the continuity of your business, structuring succession or committing to philanthropic projects.
Our Private Client Team provides comprehensive services for private clients, including high-net-worth individuals, family offices, family businesses and trust structures.
Our multi-lingual and multi-cultural team consists of experts from various legal areas, such as real estate, business law, intellectual property, inheritance, banking, tax and dispute resolution. We also consider it part of our job to network and connect our clients with relevant market players, investors, service providers or, simply, other interesting people.
We combine our soft skills and our extended network with legal competence to protect your wealth.
Range of Services
- Business: advising on your daily business, as well as on special acquisitions, financing or complex projects
- Tax: advising on estate planning and asset structuring, lump sum tax agreements
- Charity: advising on the establishment, administration and governance of philanthropic projects and organisations
- Art: advising on investments in the field of art and protecting your intellectual property as artist or author
- Trusts: advising on establishment, administration and governance of trusts
- Succession/Inheritance: developing strategies for easy succession of your family business or family office
- Dispute Resolution: helping you resolve disputes within the family or with business partners via mediation, litigation or arbitration
- Relocation of non-European families to Switzerland either on the basis of lump sum tax agreements or within the framework of business development (work permit)
- Organization of the holding structure of Swiss assets of a family domiciled abroad
- Successful settlement of an intra-family dispute further to the death of the founder of the family's wealth
- Assisting and representing an Egyptian private client in a litigation over USD 2 million against a major Swiss bank
For a complete or field-specific list of cases, please get in touch with us.