We create and grow value for our clients in real estate, lease law and construction matters. Our team manages projects across the whole lifecycle of real estate investments.
Our Real Estate Team advises a broad range of Swiss and foreign clients, including private investors, banks, and asset managers as well as investment funds and pension funds in their real estate investments and development projects.
Our Team advises on all aspects related to the acquisition and the sale of real estate investments (including the Due Diligence process, structuring, tax advisory, financing etc.). We further cover the entire relevant support during the holding period of the estate: rental, construction, developments, dispute resolution, etc.
Well-connected and familiar with market trends and rules, our aim is to make your project a success.
To bring in all relevant expertise, we often work together with our Corporate and M&A, Tax and Dispute Resolution Teams.
Range of Services
- Real estate transactions: structuring and advising on the contractual aspects of asset and share deals (including portfolio transactions) for commercial, retail, industrial and residential property
- (international) tax structuring of your real estate investments
- Due Diligence procedures
- Advising on the financing of real estate transactions
- Advising on rental law, including drafting and negotiation of rental contracts
- Advising on the tax implications of your real estate project
- Advising on sale and lease back transactions
- Advising in connection with Lex Koller
- Advising on private construction law e.g. in connection with development projects
- Real estate related litigation (rental law, craftsman's lien, construction disputes, etc.)
Contact our team. And have a look at our Corporate and M&A, Tax and Dispute Resolution Teams.
- Representing a pension fund in the sale of a commercial property in Zurich
- Representing a listed real estate fund in the sale of commercial and residential properties
- Representing a real estate company in the acquisition of a portfolio of three residential properties in the Canton of Zurich
- Negotiating a commercial lease agreement for a retail property in Zurich
- Advising in connection with the acquisition of a hotel in a share deal
- Incorporation of a construction co-operative and advising on the real estate transaction
- Negotiating and structuring the acquisition of a portfolio of over ten properties located all over Switzerland for an investor
- Assisting a private seller in a portfolio transaction for several residential properties
- Counselling in litigation proceedings regarding delays in the construction of a retail and commercial building
- Legal and tax advice in connection with the acquisition of a shopping mall in Switzerland, including negotiation of the lease agreement with an anchor tenant in a sale and lease back transaction
For a complete or field-specific list of cases, please get in touch with us.