Corporate and M&A
Tailoring corporate structures to your specific business needs; navigating you through the stormy seas of transactions.
Our Corporate and M&A Team advises and assists on the full range of corporate matters as well as domestic and international M&A transactions, working closely with our Tax Team.
Based on our in-depth experience in all types of corporate matters, we assist you from the very first step when structuring and setting up your business, on to all stages of corporate life, including capital increases, restructurings and going public.
Growing can take many forms, and we help you choose and implement the best one.
Depending on the complexity and size of your transaction, we join forces with your team, financial advisors, auditors and lawyers in other jurisdictions to design and implement the right structure for your transaction on a domestic or cross-border level.
Our clients come from numerous countries and sectors and include companies of various sizes, ranging from private clients and a variety of small and mid-sized businesses to highly regulated businesses as well as listed companies.
You have the project. We get it done – together with you!
Range of Services
- Formation of companies, partnerships, associations, foundations and branches
- Domestic and international relocations, including transfer of employees
- Corporate housekeeping
- Corporate governance
- Capital increases and decreases
- Designing capital structures, for both debt and equity
- Employee participation plans
- Liquidations of companies
- Asset and share deals
- Mergers and demergers
- Corporate restructurings
- Joint ventures
- Private equity transactions
- Venture capital
- Startups and financing rounds
- Management buyouts
- Warranty & indemnity insurance
Contact us or have a look at our other practice teams.
- Assisting on the sale of a Swiss digital premium affiliate-marketing-network to its Swedish competitor
- Supporting a German PE fund in the acquisition of a Swiss global supplier of complex plastic components in the healthcare business
- Advising on the sale of a Swiss digital commerce services company to a German competitor
- Advising a US investment fund with respect to a convertible loan and equity subscription in relation to a Swiss pharmaceutical company prior to its IPO
- Advising a startup brokerage platform for active pharmaceutical ingredients in its second financing round and in setting up its employee participation plan
- Counselling a listed company in its group reorganization in preparation of an IPO of one of its business divisions
- Advising an international top tier rocket space company in the sale of its main assets to an airline company
- Supporting a listed global leader in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies in its post-merger group restructuring
- Supporting one of the worldwide largest agricultural corporate in a billion-dollar asset swap deal regarding the Swiss related parts of the transaction
- Advising warranty & indemnity insurer in the context of various M&A deals namely in relation to the acquisition of a multinational instruments manufacturer, a real estate company, a construction company as well as a private equity fund investing in a sports apparel company
For a complete or field-specific list of cases, please get in touch with us.