Corporate and M&A
Tailoring corporate structures to your specific business needs; navigating you through the stormy seas of transactions.
Our Corporate and M&A Team advises and assists on the full range of corporate matters as well as domestic and international M&A transactions, working closely with our Tax Team.
Based on our in-depth experience in all types of corporate matters, we assist you from the very first step when structuring and setting up your business, on to all stages of corporate life, including capital increases, restructurings and going public.
Growing can take many forms, and we help you choose and implement the best one.
Depending on the complexity and size of your transaction, we join forces with your team, financial advisors, auditors and lawyers in other jurisdictions to design and implement the right structure for your transaction on a domestic or cross-border level.
Our clients come from numerous countries and sectors and include companies of various sizes, ranging from private clients and a variety of small and mid-sized businesses to highly regulated businesses as well as listed companies.
You have the project. We get it done – together with you!
Range of Services
- Formation of companies, partnerships, associations, foundations and branches
- Domestic and international relocations, including transfer of employees
- Corporate housekeeping
- Corporate governance
- Capital increases and decreases
- Designing capital structures, for both debt and equity
- Employee participation plans
- Liquidations of companies
- Asset and share deals
- Mergers and demergers
- Corporate restructurings
- Joint ventures
- Private equity transactions
- Venture capital
- Startups and financing rounds
- Management buyouts
- Warranty & indemnity insurance
Contact us or have a look at our other practice teams.
- Advising a Swiss manufacturer of watch components in the acquisition and integration of a distressed components supplier
- Counselling a leading US travel, hospitality and leisure group with respect to its intra-group reorganization and group debt facility accession
- Advising a Chinese majority shareholder in the acquisition of the shares held by the minority shareholder in a Swiss office furniture company
- Advising a US investment fund with respect to a convertible loan and equity subscription in relation to a Swiss pharmaceutical company
- Supporting a German PE fund in the acquisition of a Swiss staff hire company
- Advising a Swiss logistics company in an asset deal for the acquisition of the Swiss supply chain business from a leading global logistics and freight forwarding company
- Assisting a shareholder in a share deal for the acquisition of sole ownership in a Chinese joint venture beverage company from a leading Swiss hospitality and beverage company
- Advising an Italian VC fund in a share deal for the acquisition of a Swiss digital platform provider for the management of farms and agricultural products
- Assisting an Italian-American car manufacturer in the closing of one of its Swiss divisions and related mass dismissals
- Supporting a PE fund in the sale of the shares in a mechanical engineering company in Switzerland
For a complete or field-specific list of cases, please get in touch with us.