50% of work anticipated = 50% of work done
Sarah is an assistant in our Geneva office. Her work includes organizing the office, overseeing clerical tasks, maintaining our files, sorting and transferring communications, coordinating meetings and – last but not least – welcoming our clients and other visitors to our office.
She is a valued team member for her cheerful character, her love for people and her can-do attitude.
- Since 2014 Assistant at Altenburger
- 2014 Executive secretary at EMS La Provvidenza, Carouge
- 2012-2013 Personal and administrative assistant at Boghossian SA, Geneva
- 2005-2012 Executive assistant and co-manager at ANS Chapes, Geneva and Poisy, FR
- 2002-2005 Social worker at Groupement Transfrontalier Européen, Annemasse, FR
- 2000-2002 Social worker at Association Le Lac d'Argent, Annecy, FR
- 2019 Mediator FSM, Swiss Federation of Mediation Associations, Bern
- 2019 Certificate in general mediation, Groupement Pro Médiation, Geneva
- 2017 Certificate of Advanced Studies in Mediation, HEIG VD Yverdon-les-Bains
- 2000 State social work diploma, Lyon, FR