I see the beauty and challenge of my work in combining business creativity and legal structure: my clients bring their vision and ideas, and I take pride in helping them build the foundation beneath.
Thomas Roullet focuses primarily on commercial and corporate law matters. With a particular focus in the field of banking and finance, he regularly advises financial institutions, including asset managers, funds and banks on contractual and regulatory issues. He also practices in the field of general contract and corporate law, where he advises a wide range of companies, including SMEs and start-ups.
Thomas is particularly appreciated by clients and peers for his solution-oriented approach, his dedication to the case and his ever positive mindset.
- Since 2017 Associate at Altenburger
- 2015-2017 Legal trainee at Altenburger
- 2013-2015 Legal and commercial assistant, Eli Lilly Export S.A., Geneva
- 2017 Bar admission, Geneva
- 2015 Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Profession, University of Geneva
- 2015 Master's degree in economic law (MLaw), University of Geneva
- 2015 Certificate in Transnational Law (CTL), University of Geneva
Bar / Court Admission
At all Swiss courts
“I appealed to Thomas Roullet in the context of a nationality application for my son because my activity did not allow me to do so. He was a committed and caring professional who accompanied us with precision and rigor. It was a real pleasure to call upon this lawyer.”