Sonia is an assistant in our Zurich office. Her work includes organizing the office, overseeing clerical tasks, maintaining our files, sorting and transferring communications, coordinating meetings and – last but not least – welcoming our clients and other visitors to our office.
She is a valued team member for her impressive language skills and her ability to handle a broad diversity of tasks.
- Since 2017 Assistant at Altenburger
- 2014-2015 Assistant relationship manager at Henley Trust, CH
- 2012-2014 Administration assistant and translator at FIFA – EWS Early Warning System
- 2009-2016 Court interpreter and translator ZHAW
- 2009-2016 Interpreter for AOZ Medios - Intercultural Interpreting Service
- 1995-1999 Assistant to the CEO at Landis & Gyr/Siemens
- 2019 Certificate in Accounting at KV Business School, Zurich
- 2011 Certificate of Advanced Studies for Public Authority and Court Interpreters, ZHAW, Zurich
- 1993 University degree in linguistics (Russian and German), Università degli Studi di Torino, IT