Sonia is a corporate assistant in our Geneva office. She assists our corporate lawyers with all sorts of corporate housekeeping and administrative tasks such as the preparation of corporate documents and administrative paperwork and the coordination with authorities and notaries, drafting organizational documents, coordinating the work with the accountants, the auditors and the Board of Directors for the holding of Ordinary and Extraordinary shareholders meetings, coordinating the preparation and convening of shareholders meetings and other assemblies, drafting agendas and minutes of shareholders and Board meetings, etc. She further assists our Banking and Finance team with ethics and compliance issues, supplying KYC and other relevant information to the banks and financial institutions
She is a valued team member for her dedication, her attention to the detail and her impressive language skills.
- Since 2011 Assistant at Altenburger
- 2007-2011 Project manager at the town council of Les Houches, Franco-Russian de-centralised cooperation
- 2001-2007 Commercial agent at the commercial department of the French embassy in Russia, Moscow
- 2001 Research assistant at Mercuri Urval, Paris
- 2000 Postgraduate Degree (DESS) in International Relations, major in Russia-CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States), Institut National des Langues et Civilisations Orientales (INALCO), Paris
- 1997 Bachelor’s Degree in Russian Language and Civilisation, Paris IV - Sorbonne University