My commitment is to cater and create a bespoke service to my clients, insuring their needs are met with the utmost care. Trust and individual service is my specialty.
Roger Bächinger's practice focuses on corporate and M&A, as well as general commercial and contract matters. Furthermore, he is member of the Business Italy-Switzerland Team and provides advice to a wide range of clients especially SMEs and financial institutions, on issues related to investment and business activity between Italy and Switzerland.
- Since 2021 Associate at Altenburger
- 2018-2021 Chairman of the Conciliation Authority in rental and lease matters in the District of Bülach
- 2017-2021 Law clerk at Bülach District Court
- 2016-2017 Junior law clerk at Bülach District Court
- 2015-2016 Junior management supporter at the International Wealth Management Division of Credit Suisse
- 2013 Summer trainee at two business law firms in Zurich and Lugano
- 2021 Bar admission, Zurich
- 2015 Master of Laws (LL.M.), Specialisation in Corporate and Commercial Law, University of Maastricht
- 2014 Master of Laws, University of Zurich
- 2013 Bachelor of Laws, University of Zurich
Bar / Court Admission
At all Swiss courts