As a legal trainee and former competitive athlete, I strive to support Altenburger in finding creative solutions to challenging legal questions.
As a legal trainee, Philip Muzar supports our team and clients in a wide range of matters, including advising on commercial law matters and representing clients in court proceedings. He is also active in advising clients in the area of corporate law and financial markets law and has valuable experience previously gained in the insurance industry and the art sector.
Altenburger Ltd legal + tax
Seestrasse 39, 8700 Küsnacht-Zurich
- Since 2021 Legal Trainee at Altenburger
- 2017– 2019 Business Consultant Swiss Insurevolution
- 2020 M. A. in Law and Economics, University of St. Gallen (HSG)
- 2018 Certificate in Transnational Law, University of Geneva
- 2017 B. A. in Law and Economics, University of St. Gallen (HSG)