I strive to provide the best business-oriented solutions in a complex and ever more regulated environment
Naomi Carrel specializes in banking and finance. She particularly focuses on collective investment schemes and the asset management industry, as well as anti-money laundering issues. She mainly advises financial institutions on contractual, regulatory, and licensing questions.
Naomi Carrel is particularly appreciated by the clients and peers for her thorough analytical skills and her positive mindset.
Altenburger Ltd legal + tax
Rue Rodolphe-Toepffer 11bis, 1206 Geneva
- Since 2021 Associate at Altenburger
- 2020-2021 Head of Legal & Compliance, Geneva-based independent Asset Manager
- 2015-2019 Legal & Compliance officer, Mirabaud Asset Management (Switzerland) Ltd
- 2018 CAS Compliance in Financial Services
- 2014 Master's degree in Law and Economics, HEC Lausanne
- 2012 Bachelor's degree in Law, University of Geneva