As a lawyer, I strive to bring to the table an understanding of the cultural dimension in global business.
Marius Stucki specialises in international commercial arbitration as well as M&A transactions and general corporate and commercial law. Marius studied and worked in China and, as a member of the China-Switzerland Business Advisory Team, advises and represents clients on China/Asia Pacific-related foreign investments and all forms of dispute resolution.
Marius is particularly appreciated for his pragmatic thinking, his ease in cross-cultural and multi-lingual settings and his business-oriented approach to legal disputes.
- Since 2020 Associate at Altenburger
- 2019 Associate at Wenfei Law (Peking)
- 2018 Research assistant to Prof. Dr. Thomas Koller at the Institute for Civil Law, University of Bern
- 2014 Legal trainee at Ad Litem law firm, Bern
- 2013 Legal trainee at the Department of Construction and Transportation, canton of Bern
- 2020 LL.M., Peking University
- 2018 Dr. iur., University of Bern
- 2016 Bar admission
- 2013 Master of Laws, University of Bern
- 2012 Bachelor of Laws, University of Bern
- 2009 Bachelor in International Relations, University of Geneva
Bar / Court Admission
At all Swiss courts