At Altenburger I can bring in my strengths and my interests and with a great team we can work out optimal solutions for our clients. Through our different backgrounds we make sure that we can always stay close to our clients.
Marco Gessler specializes in the area of individual and corporate taxation. He advises a broad range of clients in various regular tax and social security matters. He also advises and represents clients before relevant authorities in non-regular tax matters such as real estate capital gains taxes, inheritance and gift taxes or tax evasion cases.
Marco is particularly appreciated for his detail-oriented and curious approach as well as his steadfast reliability.
- Since 2016 Tax Compliance Officer at Altenburger
- 2013-2016 Assistant at Tappolet & Partner
- 2008-2013 Officer at the Communal Tax Administration of Rothenburg
- 2017 Master of Science MSc in Banking & Finance, ZHAW Zürich/HSLU Luzern
- 2015 Bachelor of Science BSc in Controlling & Accounting, HSLU, Luzern