I love the challenge of transforming complex situations into simple solutions for my clients.
Lena Dolci specializes in international and commercial dispute resolution. Her main areas of practice include general contract law, sales, agency and distribution law, product liability law, and the enforcement and recognition of judgements. She also has particular experience in out-of-court negotiations and settlement of conflicts.
Further specializations include insurance & re-insurance law. In the area of insurance law, she specialises in the analysis of liability and coverage under D&O and professional liability policies. She also advises insurers in regulatory matters and in the process of fulfilling regulatory reporting duties, e.g. reporting the outsourcing of activities to the regulator.
Lena Dolci is appreciated by her clients and peers for her clarity and her strong analytical skills, as well as her commitment to finding economically sensible solutions to complex legal issues.
- Since 2021 Senior associate at Altenburger
- 2016-2021 Associate at CMS von Erlach Poncet SA
- 2013-2014 Law clerk at Meilen District Court
- 2012 Trainee at the Federal Office of Migration (BFM)
- 2015 Bar admission, Zurich
- 2012 MLaw, University of Lucerne
- 2012 Tutorial assistant to Prof. Dr. Morawa in the field of Comparative Law and Anglo-American Law
- 2010 BLaw, University of Lucerne
Bar / Court Admission
At all Swiss courts