With every dispute there is something new to be learned and understood.
Kristin is part of Altenburger’s Dispute Resolution Team. She mainly deals with civil and commercial litigation and arbitration. She also advises Swedish private clients. Previously, she worked for several years at the District Court of Zurich, mainly dealing with disputes related to insolvencies & debt enforcement and with debt restructuring moratoriums.
Altenburger Ltd legal + tax
Seestrasse 39, 8700 Küsnacht-Zurich
- Since 2023 Associate at Altenburger
- 2020-2022 Law clerk at the District Court of Zurich
- 2019-2020 Junior law clerk at the District Court of Zurich
- 2018-2019 Legal trainee at Altenburger
- 2022 Bar admission (Zurich)
- 2017 Master of Law, University of Zurich
- 2015 Bachelor Law, University of Zurich
- 2011 Bachelor of Arts in Arabic language, Lund University (Sweden) & University of Jordan
Bar / Court Admission
At all Swiss courts