Horses are my passion. They have shown me self-control, calm, precision and respect, values applied in my work as in my life.
Josy is an assistant in our Geneva office. Her work includes organizing the office, overseeing clerical tasks, providing assistance to HR and accounting services, maintaining our files, sorting and transferring communications, coordinating meetings and – last but not least - welcoming our clients and other visitors to our office.
She is a valued team member for her vast experience and her longstanding commitment.
- Since 2012 Assistant at Altenburger
- 2005-2012 PA to EMEA Sales & Marketing VP, Legal VP, Operations VP, Invensys Appliance Controls Sas, Archamps, France
- 2005 Marketing assistant at Roche Nicholas Ltd, Gaillard, France
- 2004-2005 PA to International Logistics & Production Manager at Somfy Sas, Cluses, France
- 1999-2004 PA to the Sales & Marketing VP / President of SICPA Morocco at Sicpa Ltd, Annemasse, France
- 1997-1999 Responsible for direct marketing and sales at Erowa Ltd, Annecy, France
- 1984-1996 PA to marketing director, responsible for customer services at Ascom HPF, Bonneville, France
- 1996 Master’s degree in marketing and sale from ICSV (Business School of the Conservatory of Arts and Crafts), Annecy, France
- 1993 Training in intellectual property CCIP - Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris
- 1984 Secretarial school degree from CNED (National Centre for Distance Education)