Setting myself high goals, learning from my mistakes and pursuing continuous self-improvement: in law as in sport, I am an athlete!
Guillaume Jeangros focuses on domestic and international civil and commercial litigation, including international mutual assistance in criminal and civil matters. His main areas of practice include general contract law, labor law, inheritance disputes and debt enforcement proceedings.
Guillaume is particularly appreciated by his clients and peers for his reactivity, his language skills and his joyful character.
Altenburger Ltd legal + tax
Rue Rodolphe-Toepffer 11bis, 1206 Geneva
- Since 2022 Senior Associate at Altenburger
- Since 2019 Associate at Altenburger
- 2016-2018 Associate at CMS von Erlach Poncet AG
- 2014-2016 Legal intern at CMS von Erlach Poncet AG
- 2019 LL.M., University of California at Berkeley
- 2016 Bar admission
- 2014 Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Profession, University of Geneva
- 2014 Bilingual Master of Laws, Universities of Geneva and Basel
- 2013 Certificate in Transnational Law (CTL), University of Geneva
Bar / Court Admission
At all Swiss courts