As legal-trainee, Giulia is called to assist our team and our clients in a broad range of matters including advising on corporate and commercial matters as well as assisting and representing clients in legal proceedings. Based on her Italian-Swiss background and her interest for cross-cultural matters, she is also a valuable addition to our Swiss-Italy Business team. She is particularly appreciated for her sharp mind, her ability to handle huge volume of information and her cheerful character.
- Since 2019 Legal trainee at Altenburger
- 2019 Internship at Portolano Cavallo Law firm, Rome
- 2016 Summer internship at Homburger, Zurich
- 2019 Master of Law, University of Geneva, academic exchanges at University of Zurich (2017) and Università di Bologna (2019)
- 2018 Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal professions, University of Geneva
- 2017 Certificate in transnational law (CTL), University of Geneva
- 2016 Bachelor of Law, University of Geneva