I am convinced that interpersonal skills are the most important aspect of excellent communication. My relationships are always marked by courtesy, respect and the desire to assist people.
François is an assistant in our Geneva office. His work includes organizing the office, overseeing clerical tasks, providing assistance to HR and accounting services, maintaining our files, sorting and transferring communications, coordinating meetings and – last but not least - welcoming our clients and other visitors to our office.
François is particularly appreciated by our clients and team for his efficiency, his capacity to see the “big picture” and to anticipate.
- 2021 Assistant at Altenburger
- 2016-2021 Assistant Office Manager at Hilton Hotel & Conference Center, Geneva
- 2015-2016 Back Office Operator at U Capu Biancu, Bonifacio, France
- 2014-2015 Executive Assistant at Governor’s House, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- 2013-2014 Receptionist at Lilium Maris, Tizzano, France
- 2012 Master of Law, Economics and Management, University and Institute of Business Administration of Corsica, France
- 2009 Bachelor of Human Sciences, University of Limoges, France
- 2006 Baccalaureate of Economics and Social Sciences, Auguste Renoir High School of Limoges, France