My leitmotiv: understanding the client and its needs, finding the right and practical solutions while always keeping in mind the legal framework!
Cecilia Peregrina specializes in banking and finance, in particular in all matters related to collective investment schemes, asset management and financial instruments. As head of the Fintech team, she also regularly advises on ICO’s, cryptoasset-related issues, wallet services and exchange platforms. She further assists clients in the areas of corporate and insolvency law as well as general contract matters.
Cecilia is particularly appreciated by her clients and peers for her ability to quickly grasp any kind of situation and legal regulation as well as her reactivity, calm and endless good mood.
- Since 2009 Senior Associate and Head of FinTech at Altenburger
- 2012-2013 Teaching assignment in commercial and corporate law for future law clerks
- 2007-2009 Legal trainee at Altenburger
- 2007 Legal trainee at State House of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (Representative William Strauss), Boston
- 2009 Bar admission
- 2007 Master of Laws in Banking and Finance (LL.M.), with predicate "Highest cumulative average in the class", Boston University
- 2006 Lic. iur. with predicate “magna cum laude”, University of Geneva
Bar / Court Admission
At all Swiss courts