I seek to create and foster a bond of trust with my clients to understand their needs and design tailor-made solutions considering all options, including alternative means of dispute resolution.
Cami Schwab focuses her practice on civil and commercial dispute resolution, ranging from pre-trail negotiations and amicable settlements to litigation.
She specializes in the field of employment law, in particular individual employment relationships (termination agreement, wrongful termination, holiday pay claims, gender equality, harassment, competitive behaviour, employer liability, etc.) and collective labour schemes (mass-dismissals, social plans or transfer of employment relationship, etc.).
She also regularly advises and assists private clients in family law matters as well as in inheritance law.
Criminal law, mainly white-collar crime is also part of her selected areas of practice.
- Since 2020 Associate at Altenburger
- 2020 Associate at Briner & Brunisholz (Geneva)
- 2018-2019 Junior Associate at Briner & Brunisholz (Geneva)
- 2017-2018 Paralegal at Briner & Brunisholz (Geneva)
- 2016 Paralegal at MCE Avocats (Lausanne)
- 2020 Bar admission
- 2018 Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal professions, University of Geneva
- 2018 Master of Law, University of Geneva
- 2016 Master of International Law, University of St. Gallen (HSG)
- 2014 Bachelor of Law with distinction: European Law, University of Fribourg