Alisa Burkhard specializes in corporate and commercial law and heads the firm's Russian/CIS focus group in Zurich.
She advises a broad range of clients, from entrepreneurs to listed companies, on Swiss and international corporate law matters, complex cross-border restructurings and M&A transactions.
Due to her international background and cross-cultural skills, she also advises Russian- and English-speaking private clients on matters such as inbound and outbound corporate and private ventures, personal taxation and immigration law.
Alisa enjoys navigating between cultures and languages. Clients particularly appreciate her approachability, can-do attitude and tenacity.
Altenburger Ltd legal + tax
Seestrasse 39, 8700 Küsnacht-Zurich
- Since 2020 Senior associate at Altenburger
- 2016-2020 Associate at Altenburger
- 2014-2015 Legal trainee at Kellerhals Carrard Attorneys at Law, Bern and Zurich
- 2014 Legal trainee at the Bernese Oberland District Court, Thun
- 2016 Bar admission
- 2014 Master of Law, University of Fribourg
- 2012 Bachelor of Law, University of Fribourg
- 2008 Master of Arts (Political Science), New York University
- 2007 Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), New York University