Aline Wey Speirs
Outstanding advocacy, a deep understanding of the case and strategic foresight is what wins cases.
Aline Wey Speirs is the co-head of our Dispute Resolution Team. Her main areas of practice are litigation, arbitration and white-collar crime, with a focus on international law, trusts, fraud litigation, asset recovery and commercial disputes. Aline advises and represents clients through all stages of the dispute resolution process.
She has deep experience in the recovery and protection of clients' assets, including coordinating multi-jurisdictional applications for provisional measures and freezing orders, obtaining orders recognizing and enforcing foreign judgments and awards, initiating insolvency proceedings and performing internal investigations.
Clients and peers describe Aline as an excellent lawyer – thoughtful, responsive, creative and efficient.
- 2019 Partner at Altenburger
- 2016 Counsel at CMS von Erlach Poncet Ltd, Zurich
- 2014 Shadowing Wendy Harris QC, Melbourne, Australia
- 2006 Associate at CMS von Erlach Henrici Ltd, Zurich
- 2006 Associate Judge at the District Court of Horgen (ad hoc)
- 2002 Law clerk at the District Court of Horgen
- 2015 LL.M., University of Melbourne
- 2005 Bar admission
- 2002 District Court of Horgen
- 2002 lic. iur. HSG, University of St. Gallen
Bar / Court Admission
At all Swiss courts