With a keen interest in my clients’ businesses, an open mind and a clear focus, I aim to drive each case to a successful finish.
Aldiana Perezic advises and represents clients in contentious and non-contentious employment matters, immigration cases, as well as in general corporate, commercial and contractual issues.
Having gained experience working at the court and as in-house legal counsel, Aldiana is particularly appreciated for her business acumen, her diligence and her solution-oriented approach.
She is a member of the employment law, commercial & contract law as well as corporate / M&A practice teams.
- Since 2019 Associate at Altenburger
- 2017-2019 Legal counsel at Augenchirurgie.ch AG
- 2017 Junior associate at Sigerist Zumbühl Advokatur und Notariat, Lucerne
- 2016 Junior law clerk at the Cantonal Court of Lucerne
- 2016 Legal trainee at Froriep LLP, London
- 2014-2016 Legal associate at Homburger AG, Zurich
- 2019 Bar admission, Lucerne
- 2016 Master of Laws, University of Lucerne
- 2014 Bachelor of Laws, University of Lucerne
Bar / Court Admission
At all Swiss courts